SAS Resources Fund
The SAS Resources Fund is here to support current or former SAS Regiment members who have a service related illness or injury and who are in financial hardship.
The Fund exists to fill the gap in existing Government support.
Enquiries are welcomed and all applications for assistance are treated on a case by case basis, without precedence and strictly in confidence.
- SAS Auxiliary https://www.sasrauxiliary.com/
- SAS Association https://asasa.com.au/
- HRC http://www.australiansas.com/home.html
- SAS Regiment https://www.army.gov.au/our-people/units/special-operations-command/special-air-service-regiment
Information and Further Support
- Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) https://www.dva.gov.au/
- Defence Families of Australia https://dfa.org.au/
- Defence Community Organisation https://www.defence.gov.au/dco/
- Legacy - www.legacy.com.au
- Open Arms https://www.openarms.gov.au/